Project Delivery Methods
Payahoor is there from project pre-stages to the end. Our construction specialists can carry the project from idea to finishing point employing any number of delivery methods designed to give the client a project finished to their absolute and total satisfaction. From delivery methods of General Contracting to Design & Build and Management Contracting, Payahoor stands prepared to accomplish client’s project goals flawlessly.
In an old-style design-bid-build arrangement, Payahoor joins the project near the ending of the design stage. Our panel arranges for total quality management, scheduling, cost study and control, subcontractor management, and information administration as well as shop drawing analysis and post-construction procedures. We deliver general contracting services, whether on an agreed contract or bid base.
Design & Build
Payahoor presents unique value for customers who favor to work with a single source for design and construction. This style simplifies the delivery process and pushes the project ahead on a fast-track basis. It additionally offers clients the extra confidence that Payahoor will be totally responsible for all phases of the building process and the well-functioning of the facility after completion.
Management contracting is an technique to help the client to stay in charge of the design and build construction of the project, as a part of the professional team. Payahoor, as a leading construction company, provides highly professional management teams with a wide variety of expertise required to effectively manage and deliver multibillion dollar projects. We are capable of delivering professional project management and contracting services from initiation to finishing point of the project.
- These services include:
- Overall supervision of the project
- Project supervision for the design process (PSDP)
- Project supervision for the construction stage (PSCS)
- Co-Ordination control of the design and supervision teams
- Time scheduling
- Monitoring of construction progress and providing reports
- Preparation of tender and contract documents for sub-contractors
- Evaluation of tender documents and offers of the sub-contractors
- Procurement of materials and sourcing vendors
- Cost management and estimation
- Full financial management services including payment certification, cost control, cost reporting and final accounting
- Controlling quality of services and materials
- Qualification and selection of sub-contractors
- Providing quality assurance services
- Monitoring and certifying the job for conformity with construction documents and design intent
- Management of all aspects of health & safety on site
- Helping in recruiting and training of construction workers
- Providing procedure and policy for project execution